Sunday, October 26, 2014

VENICE.....Dinner at La Furatola, Calle Lunga San Barnaba


My Cousin, Jeff and I went to this small restauraunt off of Campo San Barnaba, La Furatola.  Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of our dinner.  I have these photos from their website.  Trust me, it was a great dnner!




I so love Venice and FYI....there are tons of Ristorantes in the Dorsoduro area of Venice!  I absolutely loved this neighborhood!  AND.....there is a good possibility of me returning here!





This was our table!  It is really weird....this trip, the blog has taken a back page.  I have found myself just enjoying my time....no pics of food, but the point is.....when you rent a home in Venice and probably any other place in Europe.....you get into just living the life.  I am living the life and I am sorry my pics are not following as maybe they should!  I am just too engrossed in this adventure to report more than just background!!!



This is the finicky Chef.....you don't even dare to suggest anything on his menu that is other than printed.  Gotta love it!







Okay......I have been on board the ship since October 15.....I am just catching up on posting from my time in Venice.....sorry, but internet costs on board the ship are HUGE!!!  I manage uploads of pictures to my blog while at cafes with free WIFI.....but writing the text has to be done on board.  So, hang in there....I have tons of posts to come.....but unfortunately, they may not happen until I return home!  Bottom line, so far, the pinnacle of my trip has been VENICE!  I lived there, in a home for two weeks!  Not much can compare to that!!!

CIAO and please check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment