Friday, October 10, 2014

VENICE ITALY....Another Area in my Neighborhood.

By just taking a turn to the left off my street I ventured upon some new sights.  I was in search of the Pasticceria da Tonolo.....and it lead me to yet another Campo....Antique Shops, Vintage Jewelry,  Clothing Boutiques....as well as many more cafes and Trattorias.
Campo San Pantalon

The Bridge leading to this new area!  It is literally minutes from my apartment!

The Campo Pantalon!  

What do you see in Venice?  Canals.....lots of Canals and more Canals!!!  I love it!

And Alleys....Lots of Alleys and more Alleys!

Well,  finding this Trattoria so close to my apartment was incredible.  Last year while in Venice during a Cruise Stop, I had Pizza in this Trattoria.  I did go back to eat there already for lunch.  Love the Little Garden.  Trattoria Da Silvio!!!

This is the Main Entrance....I enter via the Garden around the corner!!

Here is the Garden Entrance!

And Now I am heading back to my apartment.  Sometimes in Venice you don't need a plan, just turn in a different direction and your day is complete.  Just as it is in LIFE....don't be afraid to make that turn!  See where it will lead you!

That's my brother (in the light shirt) arriving in Ca Rezzonico...the Vaporetto stop coming in from the airport! It is just a short walk to the apartment!

He had a layover in Brussels and bought me some Belgian Chocolates!  What a nice brother!

Now I have to push myself to do the next posting!  BUT first I have a few chores to do......so I will be back with details of another days adventures.  AND for sure.....lots of food talk!

CIAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment