Tuesday, October 1, 2013

COUNTDOWN....ETD 7 DAYS....AHOY MATE!


Just one week before departure.  October 8, 2013 marks the beginning of the Adventure.  A flight from Bradly Airport, CT to Newark, NJ to Rome, Italy!  Can't wait to enter the chaos of the airport terminal in Rome.....It's an adventure in itself!  I will try my best to provide updates once I am settled on board!  BTW, did I mention that there is a huge group on this first leg of my cruise.  "The Weekly Standard" has quite a large group sailing.  That may provide me with some material for the pre-solo segment of my cruise. 

CATCH UP WITH YOU IN ROME!
Sassy is really Sailing!

6 comments:

  1. lets get going. can,t wait to get going.

    Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the countdown has started, looking forward to your first blog overseas. Happy Sailing.

      Delete
  2. can,t believe you are on your way. keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, lets hear about the trip.

    harry

    ReplyDelete