Thursday, November 14, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON TRAVELING ALONE..........BY ALL MEANS!!!! GO FOR IT!!!

Don't be restricted by not having an available traveling companion.  Don't let your fears get in the way!  Just DO IT!  Now that I have done it, I feel silly for letting MY fears get in the way!  Albeit, a cruise is a great first choice....the whole safe community environment.  But, I learned so much about myself and gained so much confidence that I am ready for an immersion adventure.  Like renting an apartment in Venice....or a Villa in Tuscany...my travel aspirations and options are unlimited.  And life is short....so while I am healthy and mobile.....the time is now.  So, beware, there may be more travel Blogs in my future.  
So, while having my last pre-dinner cocktail tonight....I said goodbye to folks who helped this trip more enjoyable.  And I am prepared for my last adventure.....sailing on the Sea Back To Reality.....it's called HOME!

I must say, I thought I would be chomping at the bit to get home around week #3.....but here I am on day 37 and I have just accepted that I have to go home.  

So, 30 degree temps, possible snow, my EBay business, real life.....I'm on my way!!  I'll be there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment