Tuesday, August 26, 2014

VENICE, ITALY.......Gorgeous Rental for Two Weeks!

Here is a preview of where I will be spending two weeks in October 2014!  These are pictures  I took from the rental website, Trulyveniceapartments .com.  Once I am there I plan to Blog about my actual pictures and experience!

The biggest draw for me with this apartment in Venice was the outdoor garden/ terrace.  Especially wonderful is how the glass wall opens to the outdoors.

Such a wonderful place for breakfast, dinner or just some Venetian Delicacies and local wine!
I have already invited some guests to come over for Cicchetti October 11th.  The gal I have been working with to rent this apartment and her boyfriend are coming for Vino, and Cicchetti (small plates)!
The dining area inside!
As you come out of the kitchen you see the living room, dining area & out to the garden!
The staircase going up to the first bedroom level!
Such a wonderful kitchen!

The Master Bedroom on the second level.
The Master Bathroom.

The staircase leading to the top level where there is another bedroom & bath.
Top level bedroom.  I am hoping the views out the large window are fabulous.
The bathroom at the top level.  It is so Venetian!
Another view of the second floor Master Bedroom.
Original Antique Copper Sinks.
This is the door leads from the kitchen into the garden.

This apartment is on 3 levels.  The marble staircase leads to the 2nd floor where there is a modern updated bath and two bedrooms and the wood staircase leads to the 3rd floor.

Another great thing that attracted me to this apartment was the gorgeous kitchen.  A gas stove, oven and full sized refridgerator.  Since my intention while I am there will be to cook.  There is a daily "farmer's market" in the nearby Campo (just minutes away walking) where they have seasonal vegetables, a fish stand and meat market.  It is in one of Venice's nicest campos (squares) Campo Santa Margherita and a lively gathering spot for students and residents!

I believe you can now see why I am so excited about being in this place for two weeks.  There is no photo, but there is also a lavatory on the main floor.  Since I will be having guests visiting me in this place, you can understand why "single" me is happy to have all this space.

This apartment is located in the Dorsoduro District of Venice.  It is primarily residential although there are numerous trattorias, cafes, bars etc at the nearby Campo Santa Margherita (minutes walk).  It is also located  near two canals and Vaporetto transportion is nearby.  Venice is a walking city so even if I wish to visit the "tourist" sights....I can walk to everything.

This will be a GRAND Adventure that I am so looking forward to.  Of course another main factor of this apartment for me, the blogger, is the free WIFI!  So my blog will continue.  Be prepared for some posts and pictures showing some fabulous meals as well as information about what it is like to "live" in Venice!

CIAO...A PRESTO AMICI MIO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment